PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Speaking English

RS_Gelo
02.01.2007, 22:42
I've decided to make such a topic for us to speak some English. I find it a bit fun, but also it will make your and mine English better.

I'd like everyone who whant to speak some english to join the topic!

We have no topic, you can say everything you whant, but be polite and no Russian please.

May be it is a bad idea, but I'l try.

All, who have moder's rights please help me not to allow here any Russian.

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm starting to forget it, so there are a lot of mistakes in my replys.

Elwen
02.01.2007, 22:47
I hate English, and nifiga ne understand :P

RS_Gelo
02.01.2007, 22:49
Morwen, Why, is it about bad education or just personal?

Mr. Strike
I've decided to make such a topic for us to speak some English. I find it a bit fun, but also it will make your and mine English better.
what good will that do you?:D

Hellsing
RS_Gelo, i think that it isn't a good idea to make this topik with out of grammer controll.
PS. My last serius english lesson was 4 years ago.

RS_Gelo
02.01.2007, 22:51
Mr. Strike,
You see, I'm conserned that for traveling and chating it is nesesary to speak english well. Or you are going to seat at home all your life?

Hellsing
02.01.2007, 22:53
what good will that do you?
do to you /////////

Добавлено через 1 минуту
seet at home all your life?
seat/// and it is a good idea:)

RS_Gelo
02.01.2007, 22:54
Hellsing,
By reeding posts of other users you will slowly start to write the correct way.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
Oh, you are about this! Yeah, it's a good idea!

Elwen
02.01.2007, 22:55
Gelo, ja tebe luchshe po russki otvechu potom :D

RS_Gelo
02.01.2007, 22:58
Morwen,
Fine, when? ;)

Добавлено через 1 минуту
Inho, nothing bad, just friends ;)

Andrew
02.01.2007, 23:25
Forum already has topic for flood... The idea to write in English is fine but we have to think about the subject of discussion.

Not so long time ago they showed me this (http://aupair-karelia.narod.ru/new5.htm) site. It is about firm that offers an education, work, living in foreign countries (such as England).
What do you think about it? Did you heard about someone already been there? I wanted to know a little bit more about it.

KRONOS
03.01.2007, 00:43
i think that it isn't a good idea to make this topik with out of grammer controll.

Im disagree with u. It is good idea to make here topic in which people can practise to the english. And improve knowledge, because english is necessary for all(i think so).
In addition i want to say that it not only gamers forum...

PS
Sorry me for my mistakes...

RS_Gelo
03.01.2007, 01:01
KRONOS,
You see, Dima is right. Because if you can see your mistakes it is much easyer for you to improve your knowledge.

Andrew,
I'm speaking not about flood topic, I just whant to say that we can discuss several topics.
About site, you showed us. I will read it tomorrow, because for now I'm going to have some rest. You have my promise that I wil reply about it.

Good night to everyone. Sweet dreams.

Hellsing
03.01.2007, 01:10
wil
will with double l.

KRONOS
03.01.2007, 01:18
Hellsing,
It not a mistake, its misprint. <_<

Rock
03.01.2007, 01:37
me nixpena no speak English.
Sprechen sie Deutscht?

nofrei
03.01.2007, 02:24
Sprechen sie Deutscht? Ok; Deutscht is very important either, but let's try not 2 overflood this topic with such garbage as suggestions of some other similar topics. If you wanna practise (or "practice" as in modern US-language) Deutscht, create another topic :^) Sounds like a good idea, ah? ;^)
RS_Gelo, I totally support an idea of your topic, 'cause I haven't exercise for a year already (excepting one Australian guy in Google Talk). I think, we can make a civil discussion if we won't argue about all those 'offtopics' and, actually, choose something 2 talk about ;^)

RS_Gelo
03.01.2007, 02:46
nofrei,
PIS huh? Good school, good education. I was not expecting to meet you here. Glad to see ;)

As I can see you did not forget it all, your english is pretty good. I can't say that about myself, since I changed school (8th grade) I had no chance to improve my languige level.

Topic... What can I say about it? Let us just have some idea to discuss. Because coosing the topic is a topic as well :)

nofrei
03.01.2007, 14:16
RS_Gelo, yep, u'r right ;^) Glad 2 c u 2, fellow ;^)
So, the only idea of this topic 4 now - is 2 find some topic at all ;^) Well I've got a suggestion. Let's talk about... food ;^) What do you think about necessity of eating (finding, cooking, chewing... and so on ;^) _) every day - all-your-lifes-long?

Rock
03.01.2007, 14:36
а че, по-русски незя?

iva
03.01.2007, 14:42
а че, по-русски незя?
Тут и с русским языком проблемы большие...

По-русски и для всех: топик для общения на английском языке!
Все остальные посты будут удаляться.

RS_Gelo
03.01.2007, 19:06
Food is a big problem in this time of year ;) because you always have to eat food, wich had not been eaten at the New Year selebration, so you have no chance to have a good helthy meal, always some "tasty things", wich can never replace normal food.

nofrei
03.01.2007, 19:50
I think that thy existence of food is the hugest problem nowadays. A mankind has made a giant leap further on the road of genetics and med. drugs, so - food we currently know can be easily replaced with some other effective way to feed our organic shells and inner equipment, can't it? ;^)

RS_Gelo
03.01.2007, 20:22
nofrei,
Matrix? :)
Nothing can replace well cooked piece of maet! ;)

Axels
03.01.2007, 23:11
Oh my god!? :D

Fafnir
03.01.2007, 23:13
i guess, you`ve said:
"What a wonderful topic" ?

Frosty
04.01.2007, 01:37
That's great topic! It's really nesssesery to practice english, becaurse people on foreign forum sometimes can't understand me when I try to tell some old russian slang(pogovorky-see the Google) in english :)

Volfram
04.01.2007, 02:14
Quite good theme, only I English did not study

Mr. Strike
04.01.2007, 02:37
how provoking you are!

fre1gn
04.01.2007, 04:35
Ahh... u know what? This thread is good, but @ the same i have seen there lots of mistakes. Who's gonna tell others that they mistaking? Huh? I ain't gonna do it. To lazy to type so much in a foreign language. More than that. Every1's the same. In the end people will take other people mistakes in mind just because nobody told them that its a mistake. So in the worse case it'll become worse.

As 4 me... I'm practicing english here and there, any place i can do something without russian, i do. Books, games, movies, anime.. I have about 20 english-talking people in my contact-list in icq. I visit manga and anime related forums in english internet. It's convinient to know a language, that 80% of people can use. I hope that english will be the second language in every country in the world soon...

RS_Gelo
04.01.2007, 10:21
fre1gn,
You seee. My problem is not in English it self, it's in grammar. I can easly understand English speach and text, as you, I always watch anime with english subtitles, also some time I've sprnt in english speaking countreys, so talking is not my problem as well... I cant just tipe correctly.

fre1gn
05.01.2007, 04:02
Well... May b u'r r8, but still... i dunno.. My grammar is the same as my speaking way.. i mean i write the same as i speak. For me it is the same. Even in russian i write it in the way i hear it. Then i add the basics of my grammar knowedge and i get the final result... Every now and then people say that i'm strange. That i don't make any sence u know? They tell me that normal(!) people think thrice before writing, something like u need to recall the rulles and such things 2 write normally. i don't understand that. i mean, who cares how the heck am i writing, r8? Why the heck people allways tell me 2 do things the way it is supposed 2 b. Geez. I hate such human beings. Annoying me like hell. Little bastards.

Well, anyway.. it's not useless... i just found 2 mistake in my post, so, heh, accelerating, huh?

RS_Gelo
05.01.2007, 10:15
fre1gn,
Aniway, it's not a school lesson here, we're still having fun over here, dont be too serious.

Andrew
05.01.2007, 11:42
LOL The topic was created to argue about necessity of it's creation :D
I see two pages of flood :blink: :D

Axels
05.01.2007, 12:36
I see two pages of flood
But they are flooding on English... :rolleyes:

RS_Gelo
05.01.2007, 13:39
Andrew,
If you ae concidered to call multitopic theme - flood, I'm not the person who is going to fight your opinion.

Axels
05.01.2007, 13:46
RS_Gelo, Why are you steel at home? :blink:

RS_Gelo
05.01.2007, 13:53
axels,
Because there's nothing to do there alone.

Axels
05.01.2007, 13:56
RS_Gelo, Sorry, but I am busy...

VictorS
05.01.2007, 15:23
RS_Gelo, I read first post and found very many errors. Дальше не буду по английски, т.к. не очень хорошо им владею. Английский нужно учить/тренировать на англоязычных форумах. От того что я читаю здесь я прихожу в небольшой ужас. А это с моими-то познаниями... (Честно скажу, читал через пост.)

1-ый пост:
whant -> want
to speak some English
Как это перевести? (Или меня глючит?) Убрать "some", ИМХО.
We have no topic, you can say everything you whant, but be polite and no Russian please.
We haven't topics where write in English. You can write in this topic everything what you want. But without Russian!
but I'l try
but I'll try ??? ИМХО сюда нужно не будущее, а прошедшее.

Так что для тренировок тут не место, ИМХО. ;)

And fix (зафиксируйте) the first post.

RS_Gelo
05.01.2007, 15:45
Some are realy dumb mistakes, some are just misprints....
Английский нужно учить/тренировать на англоязычных форумах
Shure, but it's not the only way.

Добавлено через 3 минуты
Why everybody say that the topic is just for learning english? It's just fun!

Axels
06.01.2007, 11:50
I'm just looking! :D

miss understanding
16.06.2007, 21:04
RS_Gelo, you had chosen a great idea to improve your english. english is the language, whish needs a regular training. if your life or job don't link with inglish, it may be quickly forgotten. in my opinion everobody of present society should learn english not to be lost in developing world. :)

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 22:01
miss understanding, Shure thing! It's great, that you had found this topic. Let's go on.

SenSey
16.06.2007, 22:19
Пиплc, транслейт, плиз - "...foolish worbs" :)

транслейт go in private message. Thanks :)

Axels
16.06.2007, 22:25
How long I haven't been here? - надеюсь правильно написал!? :)

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 22:32
axels, Since "06.01.2007, 11:50" ;)

SenSey, Depend's on context. Something like "stupid worbs"... or not... ;)

miss understanding
16.06.2007, 22:37
axels, you have made a mistake. the right question:how long have i not been here?"

Добавлено через 1 минуту
RS_Gelo, do you learn english on a deep basis? i see you are good!!!!! :)

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 22:42
miss understanding, Not realy. I've studied it only in school, from the 1'st grade. My grammar is realy bad. I'm good in oral English. I had a lot of practice in USA, Finland, Germany and UK. So it's easy to me to speak, but wrighting often makes me stuck.

Элвис
16.06.2007, 22:45
I'm good in oral English
Really +)))

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 22:50
Элвис, There is nothing funny in word "oral". If that word makes you think only about vulgar thing - that's only your problem. If you do not know oral translates as "устно, устный", so there is nothing funny.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
P.S. Realy must be written with one "L" inside, you stupid flooder.

miss understanding
16.06.2007, 22:54
RS_Gelo, you had o great oppotunity to realize your oral english according your communication wiht forienars. it is really exciting. as for me i practised my english in Germany. and my german too. but now i forgot it,unfortunatly:(

Добавлено через 2 минуты
Элвис, what you are writting????? i am confused!!!!!:blink:

Добавлено через 1 минуту
Элвис, sorry it is not to you!!!!!

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 22:55
miss understanding, The main thing in speaking english is social barrier. Sometimes it's hard to start conversation, you feel very shy for your languege and afraid to talk. If you can break this feeling it's easy to talk and to learn.
Also try to whatch movie's in english. It can help. Or may be anime? I've made my english reading better by watching anime with english subtitels in.

miss understanding
16.06.2007, 22:55
RS_Gelo, what you are writting????? i am confused!!!!!

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 22:58
miss understanding, Sorry about that. I'm a bit nervous today.

miss understanding
16.06.2007, 23:02
RS_Gelo, thank for your advice. it is really valuable. all school life i studied at humanities class with deep learning of english and now after graduating don't link my life with the language!!!!! funny!!!

Добавлено через 1 минуту
RS_Gelo, addiction:i was confused about sex you was writing about!!!!!!

SenSey
16.06.2007, 23:03
SenSey, Depend's on context. Something like "stupid worbs"... or not...
Рипит плизз. Онли ин привт мессадж, энд фор раша.:D

P.S. Только не смейтесь надо мной.<_< 5 лет изучения английского не прошли даром.:lol:

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 23:07
miss understanding, Yeah... Unfortunatly this often happends in our country.
What were your school? If it's not a seecret, of coarse.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
i was confused about sex you was writing about!!!!!!
Excuse me again please. I'll emedeatly modifi that reply.

Kotor
16.06.2007, 23:20
SenSey, it seems to me that u made a misprint, cause i don't know the word worbs or worb/// and i couldn't find it anywhere so please check it for correct spelling

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 23:25
It seem to me that "verb" was the misprinted word. My dictionary had found word "worb" in German with the meaning "place for fire"

Kotor, Hello Otaku! )

Uka-Uka
16.06.2007, 23:35
Hi there! Nice topic you've made, but as for me I prefer to improve my english in World Of Warcraft. A bit expensive but it worth its cost. IMHO you need to chat with people whos native language is english to improve you knowledge. Anyway this topic is better than nothing. Good job RS_Gelo you've made a great deal. See ya.

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 23:42
It's great, that there are a lot of people chating here.
Uka-Uka, Thank you for commendation.
And about PC-gaming. It is also a method to learn English, but not in WoW. Because a lot of gamers use manuals in russian, so they dont realy learn English. But as you've said it's better than nothing.

Kotor
16.06.2007, 23:46
i prefer to watch anime in english just to practice its understanding )))

RS_Gelo
16.06.2007, 23:49
Kotor, Oh yeah! That too! Sometimes I whant to kill russian fansuber's ))

Kotor
16.06.2007, 23:56
RS_Gelo, why do u want to kill them ? u can just don't use their subs-)
i m only watch anime with english hardsub, but prefer anime with english dubbing, without anysubs, unfortunatelly its harder to find it, so i have to watch anime in japanese with english subs( but i m not good in japanese understanding)

Uka-Uka
16.06.2007, 23:58
RS_Gelo, I'm talking not about playing games in english. I definitely prefer licensed localized products in russian and if there would be russian WoW I would be happy. I'm talking about in-game chat. In WoW it's 50% of the game. You can join russian guild, find many russian friends, speak only russian and call every foreign language speaking man a freak, jerk, stupid e.t.c. It's a great embarrasy but absolutely most of russian-speak-only people in WoW are lack of elementary polite. It's true. And I am choosing to play with theese foreign "freaks". So MMORPGs is a great source of practising different languages anyway. And new people and new points of view of course. Especially in news discussing.

Kotor
17.06.2007, 00:09
Uka-Uka, gg when i was playing l2 on ikon server, it was funny to speak with russians in english, then incidentally say smth like "blin" and to hear from him....are u russian? )))
but i hated when people speak brazilian french russian and english in one chat and so fast, that u dont understand that... and if i know french a little bit...but brazilian// or maybe not brazilian but... spanish? i dont remember at all....

RS_Gelo
17.06.2007, 00:10
Uka-Uka, So this is it. To tell the truth I thought that you play some free local server. It's great to play official serv. 4 shure you can learn english there. I feel envy ;)

Uka-Uka
17.06.2007, 00:21
Kotor, speaking french, german, dutch, italian and others in general chat is one of the most annoying thing of official servers and almost everyday it starts a great verbal battle! lol And it's also one of the funniest thing, 'cause you fight for the pure english and respecting all the peolpe in the world side by side with your far-away-friends.

RS_Gelo, join us! You'll not regret! I promise.
A bit expensive but it worth its cost.

nikitka
17.06.2007, 01:02
hello! my english is very bad. and can you give me ideia, how i can to learn the language????

DSeaman
17.06.2007, 01:10
nikitka, practice makes perfect *)

nikitka
17.06.2007, 01:13
DSeaman, me?
me quoastion was ''how?'' if i found the answer, i'll be a good boy

RS_Gelo
17.06.2007, 01:51
I've already said about movies. They can make your ears hear "in english". Also try some quest-inclooding games in english. They'll make you "think in english".
Some time ago, when I was a little kid there were TVcannel named "Cartoon network", where were 24hour a day cartoons, but they were in english. That channel helped me a lot with my english.
There are a lot of movies and cartoons for learning english. I've learned english with cartoon amout Green Muzzy. I've heared that this cartoon was named "the best cartoon for learning english".

Uka-Uka
17.06.2007, 02:22
Muzzy is the first step in english I suppose. But it's a start and one of the best. Fastest way to learn english when you have some basic knowledge and know how to make sentencies is to have conversations with other guys who speak well. You may also increase your active like that. And try not to translate everything because it will cause some difficulties. Try just to understand what people want to tell you. You'll find later that this way helps you avoid misunderstandings 'cause many english phrases looks completely stupid when translated word-by-word.

miss understanding
17.06.2007, 10:32
nikitka, if you want i can help you!!!!!:)

nikitka
17.06.2007, 10:40
miss understanding, we must watch films with english road together. what you think? it can help me

Добавлено через 4 минуты
Uka-Uka, when i read the text, i understand 70% of this and resalt i can miss the essence...

miss understanding
17.06.2007, 11:17
nikitka, it is a good idea!!!!! so you should find films wiht english subs!!!!

nikitka
17.06.2007, 11:22
miss understanding, no subs, english road we can find...

miss understanding
17.06.2007, 11:28
nikitka, i hope to watch film with you!!!!!!

nikitka
17.06.2007, 11:34
miss understanding, ok!

Uka-Uka
17.06.2007, 16:30
nikitka, I was telling you that to speak is better than to learn. Even with your mistakes you can have conversations with people and they will correct you if nesessary. So that you'll learn and kinda entertain yourself.

_Shardy_
17.06.2007, 18:54
Hm... Nice topic) But, I speak in english very BAD. I can translate text, films, games and more. :)

nikitka
17.06.2007, 19:47
I speak in english very BAD. I can translate text, films, games and more.
it' BAD?? IT is very, very good, i think. if you can transalete speech in films you can speak in english, in my opinion
p.s. am i do many mistakes?

miss understanding
17.06.2007, 20:53
nikitka, you made mistakes a little bit. but it isn't a problem.
__________________you must use present continious, because you make mistake now, this moment. so am i making mistakes? and a noun mistake demands a verb make. it is a collocation.

nikitka
17.06.2007, 23:36
miss understanding, no ''at the moment'' at tha all time

Добавлено через 55 секунд
(я же вообще ошибки делаю)

Uka-Uka
18.06.2007, 00:11
LOL Uka-Uka claps excitedly.

nikitka
18.06.2007, 00:22
Uka-Uka, where is sense?

RS_Gelo
18.06.2007, 00:51
nikitka,
miss understanding,
As I can see you've found each other. ;) Dont forget about the movie, while watching :)
Sorry, I'm in this silly mood today. That was just a harmless joke.

Yeah... there are some mistakes. You know the words and their translation, but you can't make them together properly. So your sentences are understandable, but they look roughly.

Movies can help you 4 shure. You have to listen to proper english speach. Also try to talk. I know, that it's hard, but find someone to talk english to.

_Shardy_
18.06.2007, 01:16
5 mark for english examination at school. I had talk with my teacher about drum and bass and other music. :) I'm so happy =D
^___^

nikitka,
speaking english and translate films it's raznie vewi =D

Alfard
18.06.2007, 01:16
Good night, fellows!:)

nikitka
18.06.2007, 01:19
RS_Gelo, i have a hope

Alfard
18.06.2007, 01:27
"And he talks to the river of lost love and dedication
And silent replies that swirl invitation
Flow dark and troubled to an oily sea
A grim intimation of what is to be"

PROMT translating system gives a crazy result for translating of this part of song text. But it is very curious for me, what does it means. Can you help me?

Uka-Uka
18.06.2007, 02:07
nikitka, nothing personal. I was laughing and claping to admire how cute you guys are! :bravo: :clapping:

"And he talks to the river of lost love and dedication
A grim intimation of what is to be"

That's what i was talking about. Don't try to translate everything. Especially songs and poems beacause you'll definitely miss the main idea. Author writes poems using diffrent compares, idiomas and many other "tools" to rhyme. So discover the meaning of every word and imagine just what writer wanted to tell you. Pretty depressive thing you Alfard, want to understand.

И говорит он с рекой утраченной любви и посвящения
И безмолвно отвечает этот водоворот-приглашение (В русском языке аналога этому выражению я не нашел)
Течет тёмно и тревожно в маслянистое море
Угрюмое (завтра узнаю что это) того что будет.

Бред какой то получился :)

Something like this i guess.

Alfard
18.06.2007, 03:00
It is the entire text. Is it easier to understand? May be, but some moments are unsolved despite it, especially this.
I think that only humans for which english language is a native can understand it completely. :)

"The sweet smell of a great sorrow lies over the land
Plumes of smoke rise and merge into the leaden sky:
A man lies and dreams of green fields and rivers.
But awakes to a morning with no reason for waking

He's haunted by the memory of a lost paradise
In his youth or a dream, he can't be precise
He's chained forever to a world that's departed
It's not enough, it's not enough

His blood has frozen & curdled with fright
His knees have trembled & given way in the night
His hand has weakened at the moment of truth
His step has faltered

One world, one soul.
Time pass, the river roll

And he talks to the river of lost love and dedication
A grim intimation of what is to be

There's an unceasing wind that blows though this night
And there's dust in my eyes, that blinds my sight
And silence that speaks so much louder than words,
Of promises broken"

miss understanding
18.06.2007, 12:18
RS_Gelo,
As I can see you've found each other.
i don't understand are you mocking or jealous????????
Yeah... there are some mistakes. You know the words and their translation, but you can't make them together properly. So your sentences are understandable, but they look roughly.
are these words for me???????

nikitka
18.06.2007, 12:19
Uka-Uka, what? i don't understand! i'm a cute guy??

Kotor
18.06.2007, 17:42
Uka-Uka, if im not mistaken the word "intimation" means намек

RS_Gelo
18.06.2007, 18:27
jealous
May be, may be :) You have objections? )))))))))))))))))

are these words for me???????
That was to nikitka.

miss understanding
18.06.2007, 18:31
RS_Gelo, no i don't have!!!! it's funny!!!!! you don't know me in real life and have these feelings!!!! why?????? curios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

RS_Gelo
18.06.2007, 19:10
miss understanding,
no i don't have!!!!
Well well ;) It's getting interesting.
So let's talk about that )

nikitka
18.06.2007, 20:23
RS_Gelo, and were my answer?

Добавлено через 46 минут
miss understanding, you don't forget who are you. you confuse people in forum: me and RS_Gelo and the forums name is "speaking English" but "Клубничка"

miss understanding
18.06.2007, 21:24
nikitka, sorry unfortunatly i do not understand you. please, express you thought more clearly!!!!
you don't forget who are you. you confuse people in forum: me and RS_Gelo and the forums name is "speaking English" but "Клубничка"

nikitka
18.06.2007, 22:45
my Engish is very bad, and go in FM

StabbZomb1e
19.06.2007, 03:36
it's english ? *laugh
You silly ? *laugh
Hello all sleeping people :D

nikitka
20.06.2007, 01:58
StabbZomb1e, yes, it's is a RUSSIAN English!! do you have any problems???
could you tell me: what RUSSIAN people must say(in RUSSIAN FORUM) in Englsih?
it is a freedom top, i think... General - in English ...

lynx
25.06.2007, 08:18
This subject simply idiocy some. You russian people, here is and speak in russian, but will in english speak for knoll.
Unless constrain to chatter in english blow in foreign chat, yes will you happiness.

Эта тема просто идиотизм какой-то. Вы же русские люди, вот и говорите по русски, а по английски будете говорить за бугром.
Если не скем поболтать по английски дуйте в иностранный чат, да будет вам счастье.

StabbZomb1e
25.06.2007, 10:48
it's russian forum => need say on russian language

Axels
25.06.2007, 10:51
it's russian forum => need say on russian language
Of course, but this theme is called "Speaking english", so...

StabbZomb1e
25.06.2007, 11:03
so... delete topic :)

RS_Gelo
25.06.2007, 14:16
lynx, StabbZomb1e, What's the problem? If you dont like this topic dont come here. This topic is alredy 6 pages. So people like it.

StabbZomb1e
25.06.2007, 21:41
good-good, no evil 8)

hydra
29.06.2007, 17:19
What's the problem? If you dont like this topic dont come here.
+1
definitely yeah, I`m agree with u, It`s an interesting idea (but it`s not new :) ) to make such topic.

Is it (topic) "muerte" already?

miss understanding
29.06.2007, 23:00
hydra,
but it`s not new
were you the discover ot this theme?

BulkiN
30.06.2007, 01:59
Oh My (censored) God I have never seen something like that =D

hydra
30.06.2007, 18:34
miss understanding, what do you mean -"discover"?

StabbZomb1e
01.07.2007, 00:17
what do you say ?

BulkiN
05.07.2007, 01:50
Love is a name, sex is a game, forget the name, and play the game! =D

hydra
06.07.2007, 14:57
who`s... changed my last post?
miss understanding

miss understanding
06.07.2007, 15:01
hydra, what do you mean??? your last post???

hydra
06.07.2007, 15:21
miss understanding, never mind, forget it... i`m just silly :\

miss understanding
06.07.2007, 15:24
hydra, don't worry.everything is ok!!

hydra
06.07.2007, 15:27
miss understanding, u wanna talk about it? Let`s do it...

miss understanding
06.07.2007, 15:31
hydra, sorry, but i do not understand you. what do you want to talk about??????blink:

hydra
06.07.2007, 15:34
"To talk about", mean to speek with anover person, conversation, dialog etc.

miss understanding
06.07.2007, 15:35
hydra, i am ready to make dialog with you.

hydra
06.07.2007, 15:40
what about u wanna talk?
Ok, let start
... how are u?
what is your occupation?
How old are u (:) never mind, u are woman or girl :))

miss understanding
06.07.2007, 16:01
hydra, i am fine. weather is shit, i don't know what to do... i did everything i can: clean the house, walk with my dog... It isn't polite to ask a girl or woman how old is her!!!!!:rolleyes: this year i graduated from school...and what can you say about yourself. i found anything in your profile...

hydra
06.07.2007, 17:49
It is nothing uncorrect to ask a woman how old is she, IMHO... about me...I`ve got a diploma of PSU... m-m-m in 2005`th year... now I`m trying to work at the fron-desk (I`m office-mamager, working in some company PTZ-city)... & later I`ll drive to country were I plan to spend 2 days of weekend... it seems to be a birthday my girl :)

miss understanding
06.07.2007, 18:03
hydra, what faculty did you finish? you have good english!!!! maybe it connect with language or international appartments?

hydra
09.07.2007, 16:38
miss understanding, my english do not connected with my native faculty (Agricultural), & it is not so good as u think... it`s just apparently accomplishments...
What do u do plannig now after graduating from scool? Were u wanna go?

miss understanding
09.07.2007, 19:35
hydra, i am planning to enter our state university on economy faculty.

hydra
11.07.2007, 17:38
miss understanding, good luck :). U wanna be an economist? :)... nice, wish u luck... uh... my studeince (suppose I`m correct in this word)... great-gold times :rolleyes:

miss understanding
11.07.2007, 19:26
hydra, year, i wanna be an economist, ecpesially, accounter. to my mind it is high-paid work.

hydra
13.07.2007, 13:22
to my mind it is high-paid work.
:lol: ... u think so? hope u`ll find a vacancy... it`s not so easy if do not have a "wool handed daddy" in a well-paid company.
i suppose we 2 last in this topic :)

miss understanding
13.07.2007, 14:57
hydra,i hope to do all without any help. maybe i'll start with manager or secretary and go on...do you think i am dreamful?

hydra
13.07.2007, 17:37
No, I do not think so... if u`ll try hard, u will make it.:D

StabbZomb1e
14.07.2007, 18:03
what you say ?
I'm stupid noob in english language :(
How do you like in i's stupid life ??? i'm like is death ;)
Death is forever!!! All World Must Die

Joey
14.07.2007, 23:45
What can i say about this topic? >> Lot Of Laugh:D It`s a really fun to see fully "english speaking" topic))
But I`m so stupid in enlish language...

PATRIK
15.07.2007, 23:27
But I`m so stupid in enlish language... you are not alone!!!:D I can understand everything in this topic, but I can't say something clever.

RS_Gelo
15.07.2007, 23:39
PATRIK,
If you have nothing to say - say "nothing" :)

miss understanding, hydra, Thank you for keeping topic on. I,m glad you're enjoying it.

StabbZomb1e
16.07.2007, 16:47
**laugh
what you say ? Lot of Laugh? :D
I'm stupid man in english language :) do you have skill ENGLISH LANGUAGE ? I'm don't have it's :)

miss understanding
17.07.2007, 20:43
hydra, i will battle for supreme...

hydra
20.07.2007, 17:21
Now I`m trying to relaxate after 2 days selebrations my wedding. :sun: :winner: @}->-

Mr L
21.07.2007, 16:21
I have read 4 pages. Аnd I want to kill myself! It's flood topic, but it's better than stupid speach in russian like : "Good beer was yesterday!".

My English is no so good, but I understand all that you said here. This topic helps people understand that they know something and can use it.

Respect for all who have a part in this topic!
Join us! Let's build Englishspeak community in Karelia net!

PS: Sorry for mistakes and mistypes.

miss understanding
23.07.2007, 18:14
hydra, my congratulations to you!!!!!:sun:

hydra
02.08.2007, 14:36
Any body alive here? Heeey? Who want`s to chat a little?
miss understanding, were u are?
up this theme :)

RS_Gelo
03.08.2007, 00:56
hydra, I'm here. Let's chat!

miss understanding
03.08.2007, 21:39
hydra, i am here & and have a lot of time to chat after entrance exams!

hydra
08.08.2007, 17:18
RS_Gelo, ok, wrigt a word, & let flood a bit :).

miss understanding, tell us about after.

CBETA
24.08.2007, 02:21
I have read 4 pages. Аnd I want to kill myself! It's flood topic, but it's better than stupid speach in russian like : "Good beer was yesterday!".

Communication is good practice, but don`t you think it would be better to share some helpful information for those who are studying English. For example references on sites where one can download films or books in English.
Visit please uztranslations.net.ru (http://uztranslations.net.ru) and say what you think about it.

miss understanding
02.09.2007, 15:03
hydra, i entered the faculty i wanted...

SenSey
06.09.2007, 22:30
Help me, plz!!!!! Translation please.:)

"There are too many digits in this numeric constant"

Ferrari
06.09.2007, 22:35
SenSey, что то типо В этом постоянном числовом есть слишком много цифр

CBETA
04.07.2008, 17:51
I`d just like to know if there are interpreters who are engaged in translation professionally?

PS Why Arni can write in Russian but I do not? I`m upset.

Ferrari
04.07.2008, 18:38
PS Why Arni can write in Russian but I do not? I`m upset.
sorry, it has simply asked to translate. I any more shall so do.:)

RecycleB1N
13.07.2008, 16:53
Oh, i'm glad to see this topic on this forum, because in July i'm going to take an exam on English in our university, please pray for me and give me some parts of your english knowledge.
P.S. sorry for bad english

Dagger
13.07.2008, 17:06
RecycleB1N, good luck, break a leg!

CBETA
20.10.2008, 18:02
I need help with a translation regarding IT. The text is about MCP - main control programs that can be configured through the Processor configuration screen. I`ve no idea how processor and MCP may be connected.

Vlad_
20.10.2008, 18:35
:) My english is not very good)
CBETA, May be you say about your problem in Ru?

CBETA
20.10.2008, 19:13
I would like to, but it`s prohibited here:( Then I`ll send you a message:)

CBETA
23.10.2008, 15:31
http://www.engmatrix.com/ - a very interesting approach to the study of foreign languages. Free download.

bobby
30.10.2008, 15:23
Hello! Any body here?

Andrew
30.10.2008, 15:43
Hello! Any body here?
All the bodies are at the morgue :)

bobby
30.10.2008, 15:58
Sorry!:shock: