Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.01.2009, 20:15      #5
Ваня
Модератор
Пользователь Mozilla Firefox

CoD4 Money List

Цитата:
2008 has been a huge year for Call of Duty 4. In a 2 part article, we will be summing up the year in two completely different ways. In this second article, we bring you the CoD4 European money list of 2008.
CoD4 has never really been played just for the money, some teams may have salaries of sorts, but there has never really been enough money going round, or enough stability for CoD4 to even get close to the likes of CS1.6. Following the release of the Cadred Top 10 we thought it would be interesting to see who was best in terms of actual results across the year.
In this article we took the results of every reasonably major online and offline CoD4 competition we could think of that awarded cash prizes (hardware and vouchers not included). Going by organisation we then compiled a list of total cash earning. The LAN competitions we used were:
Acer, AEF, ASUS Autumn, ASUS Summer, Budapest eSports Cup, CC5, CDC4, CGS COD4 UK, CODQCUP, EMS (I, II and III), EPSUK, ESL Pro Spain, FOM 10, Hazard LAN, HLC 2008, i33, i34, i35, Level7 Open Cup'08, Lleida LAN Party, MAX LAN, OCC24, PCGamer, Rustlers, SGL Summer SLAM, SLAP, SYchosis 2, TEX, The GameLand, The Gathering, The Party 6

€160,000 has been given out in CoD4 prize money this year and whilst somewhat dwarfed by other eSports titles this is still a very impressive amount. A fifth of this was taken in by EG and Pandemic during their run on the Summer LANs. At the top of the list stand Dignitas following big wins at i33, i35 and PCGamer as well as gaining money at 8 other events. One other thing to notice as well as the large amounts gained is how little others have won which I will leave you to find.
A Happy New Year to you all!
http://www.cadred.org/
Ваня вне форума Пол: Мужчина   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Благодарности: 1
reality (07.01.2009)